UT3 Packaging – 94% Complete

Last night was another fabulously productive evening. I spent the better part of the evening implementing the process that I have grown to hate of grabbing all of my mutators’ information and loading it into an application so it could quickly package the release and let me have a simple process again. So far it is really limited, as I have some pretty strict standards and practices that I follow when naming files, but it works – That being the most important thing. Assuming you choose to follow my standards as well you will find it works for you just as well.

So far the requirements are the .net runtime (I am assuming this to be 2.0 but I don’t know. I’m not using any of the nifty tools or anything.) & 7-Zip, and it is quite simple as it had to complement my development process by making things easier, rather than complicating things. Continue reading “UT3 Packaging – 94% Complete”

Changes are in the wind…

school has begun, and this winter quarter I am expanding my math as usual, but also undertaking something I am not quite sure why I dreaded. Java is being added to my arsenal and as with the other languages I have developed I plan to release whatever applications I create. I have only been in class a couple days but I really doubt it will provide me with much of a challenge to be able to cause me the hours of frustration that I spent in the computer lab with my introductory courses.

I have also begun working on my UT3 Packaging utility…

Continue reading “Changes are in the wind…”