The past three days I have been in a haze of UScript. I have learned more in the last weekend about Unreal tournament than I know about my own game and squirrel, and that is a great thing. I spent a good 19 hours starting Friday night and going through to 11pm this evening, pausing only for food and a Red Dwarf marathon with my dad, and have coded out three Mutators for Unreal Tournament. They are all up on the site, ready to roll, working over the internet, configurable, and most of all… they are written by me.
Also of note – my wordpress video tags extension upload has finally been approved.
They are of course all on the software releases page. Go ahead and take a look.
I finally set up the automatic backup for every portion of my site, including the wiki and forums. I spent about 4 hours configuring the app to run itself properly and email me like I want it to and so forth, but now its on autopilot so woo hoo!
Secondly, some of you may have already noticed a release was made this past week. I know its simple but I would love to hear your thoughts on the mutator as it is my first and as such is extremely simple.
I have also been doing quite a bit of work on the wiki in the last week. It looks like I am going to be able to get back into my books and tutorial writing sooner than I had expected, and since everything I do is backed up, it will be that much more fun to do it without worrying about my fucking host being dumb again.
Yesterday I spent some time cleaning up my WordPress plug-in and boy did it go well. I replaced my previous YouTube and Google video plug-ins with a single plug-in that just plain kicks ass. Please feel free to go jump into the software releases and check it out.
In other news, I have been hard at work coding my first UT Mutators. Unfortunately I don’t know UScript nearly as well as I know CPP or PHP. I’ve had a couple hiccups and will hopefully sort them out by tonight, as I really want to start releasing them.